Caol Ait (Thin Places) Retreat
Contact us for information about scheduling a retreat for your Vestry, Youth Group, Bible Study or other group. We can help you plan a retreat or lead one for you.
How to get to St Paul’s
- The address to put into your GPS is 5174 East Water Street, Port Clinton Ohio if you plan to come by Miller Ferry.
- Park in one of the lots on the mainland and board the ferry
- Once you arrive at PIB you can rent a golf cart or bike to get around or take the bus or taxi.
- St. Paul’s is located at 623 Catawba Ave.
- You can also come by air. Regular service is available between the Port Clinton Air Port and Put-in-Bay.
Guided History Tours – by appointment. Call 419-285-5981
- St. Paul’s has held services continuously since 1864 when the the first services were held in the school. Our 30 minute history presentation will share some of the unique history of the parish. Visitors will be invited to walk our labyrinth at the conclusion of the presentation.
Self-guided tours are available when the church is open.